Services We OfferMatt Williams
For 60 years, the team at Niagara Investment Castings has been working for our Customers to provide castings of the highest possible quality, on time, and at competitive prices, with our goal of reducing their overall costs. Today, as Canada’s largest producer of commercial level investment castings, we look forward to continuing that tradition, by proudly offering …
- Precision investment castings from ounces to 200 lbs in weight.
- Cast metal alloys including low and high steels, stainless steels, tool steels, nickel based alloys, cobalt based alloys, and copper based alloys.
- Lost wax tool design and manufacturing, from simple single cavity to multi-cavity and semi or fully automated tools.
- Full machining services including multi-axis CNC capabilities.
- All NDT testing capabilities including radiography, magnetic particle inspection, liquid penetrant inspection, and ultrasound.
- Full metals testing capabilities including chemical analysis, mechanical testing, charpy testing, metallography, grain size analysis, and corrosion testing.
- Full range of heat treat including annealing, solution annealing, normalizing, quench and temper, case harden, nitriding, vacuum, and age hardening.
- In-house rapid prototyping capability utilizing state-of-the-art 3D stereo lithography technology.
- Computerized solidification modeling to ensure sound castings prior to the job going to the shop floor for production.
- Design assistance utilizing Solidworks three dimensional drawing capabilities.
- Full 3D laser scanning to accommodate reverse engineering of components.
- Consultation services to assist with metallurgical issues.
- Full range of surface treatments available including passivation, plating, painting, or polishing.
- Hot and cold straightening
- In-house surface preparations include shot blast, grit blast, sand blast, and glass beading.