Quality StatementMatt Williams
Our commitment to quality has allowed Niagara Investment Castings to establish itself as one of Canada’s premier metal casting facilities. Our parent company is recognized around the world for quality in the field of precious metals, and we take the quality of our castings, and service to our investment casting customers, just as seriously.
- Certified to ISO9001
- Certified to ISO14001
- Certified to PED: Annex I, Paragraph 4.3
- Registered as a NATO Commercial and Government Entity supplier (NCAGE Coded)
- Customer approved Z299.3 Quality Verification Program
- Full 100% visual inspection is carried out to ensure compliance to Customer and Industry specifications.
- Spectroscopy of every heat of metal poured to ensure compliance with even the most stringent material specifications.
- All materials tests available, including tensile, charpy, metallography, corrosion tests, grain size evaluation, hardness, and more.
- All non-destructive tests such as radiography, magnetic particle, ultrasound, eddy current, and ultrasonics are available to ensure product integrity.
- Because of the diverse industries our customer base covers, we have created a very robust manufacturing system that is highly flexible and castings can be produced in compliance to requirements/regulations such as ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessels, Nuclear, Food, aerospace and automotive.
- Full product layout capabilities including 3 axis coordinate measuring technology.